A Very Merry Christmas to All

Sunday, May 29, 2011

One has been spotted

There is a bug swap going on over at Cindy's and I have been searching the enchanted forest for just the critter I want to send. It is a very fast little thing, probably because of it's many feet.
It dwells under Sparkle Reindeer Moss, which is extremely rare and very hard to find. Early this morning I spied a clearing where the wood spirits had constructed a meeting table. There on the table I spied some moss and it was sparkling. Sure enough, I saw a sparkling foot and a golden leg. Since I am looking for "The Magenta, Golden legged,Sparkling footed Araneae" I am almost sure I have found what I've been searching for.
I did not capture it right away. There is still some time left before the swap so I want it to stay in the forest until it is time to send it on it's way. I did however, take a picture of what I saw. Plus I am keeping a diary on it's habits to send to my partner..

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the Bug in all it's glory! LOL
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh! I'm already LOVING him & cannot WAIT to see him! You are just the cutest! I HOPE Blogger (who's being ridiculous lately) will let me post this comment! If it DOES, I know it will probably have to be posted anonymously, so this is Kai who's going to be emailing you later!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete