A Very Merry Christmas to All

Saturday, May 28, 2011

So very thrilled

No I haven't found the Magenta,Golden legged, sparkle footed Araneae, but I did find some sparkling Reindeer moss growing deep within the Enchanted forest, so it is just a matter of time.

So what am I thrilled about you ask? I got Happy Mail today. You remember that swap with my Damselfly, Syrina ? Well she had to go live with Mary Ann where I am sure she will be happy and well loved. To replace her, Mary Ann sent me a Damselfly and as she sprang from the box she hollered "Call me Violet, I'm happy to be here !" She is now busy flying around the house (I know Mary Ann will be delighted that she can use her wings LOL) I did manage to slow her down long enough to take a picture. Is she a beauty or what?
Also hidden within the tissue paper I found an adorable little Christmas Angel (someone must know me) Right now she is at home in my studio but will adorn my tree comes Christmas.

Also in the mail I received another piece of Happy Mail from Peggy. In another group I belong to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FabricInAlteredArt2/ we made Cinco de Mayo Postcards and made up little goodie bags that went with our PC's. I was very happy with all my little treats and can't wait to use them on PC's and dolls I have in mind.
Many thanks to Mary Ann for doing such a beautiful job at crating  Miss Violet...I love her.
And Thanks to Peggy for my Cinco de Mayo goodies...

Now I really must get busy looking for that little critter. These bugs just don't realize I  have dead lines to meet, places to go and people to see... Wishing everyone a fabulous week-end and please take time to remember why we call it Memorial Day.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie,

    Isn't Happy Mail the Best? :)
    That Christmas Angel is so cute and I love the Damselfly. Is the body made from fabric? Is that a pattern?
    So happy you received your Cinco De Mayo Swap goodies. Hope you had fun.
    Hugs and have a quiet Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete