A Very Merry Christmas to All

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Captured Bugs

In my haste to bitch about all the work I've been doing, I forgot to mention the fun part LOL There is always a fun part to balance the stressful part..That's why I smile :-)

Okay so I told you that I found the Fem Fairy Flyaway...I took a picture of her hiding but I don't want to post pic's until Pam tells me they have reached her. They really can hide and are so difficult to spot unless you know what to look for. They hide for good reason. They are hunted buy trolls for their Ruby studded backs...but have no fear, like I said they are very difficult to find.

The Lotus Kissing Twirl-a-wing is not all that hard to find but I wouldn't dream of killing the poor things. They had a very short life span, very much like the Butterfly so the trick is to find them AFTER they have passed on. I am sure they would be delighted to know I use them. I press them along with the flowers from the magical garden (not to be confused with my own flower garden) and then fashion things, useful things from them. I will also post a pic of what became of the three I found :-)

As for the Magenta. Golden legged. Sparkling footed Araneae...Well he has grown quite comfortable knowing (at least thinking) he is safe. They are indeed a very special bug and like all bugs from the Enchanted Forest, he will freeze upon leaving. They never really die, when or if they return to the Enchanted Forest they spring back to life...but they can not allow the general population see them in action. Why you ask? Because most of the bugs in the Enchanted Forest carry either jewels or special potions. Can you imagine what would become of them if EVERYONE knew what they were and where to find them? Humans tend to over do everything and very often hunt things into extinction. That will never happen here.
So that's bringing you up to date on the Bugs.
Don't forget to watch for the paper doll fairy...One of my favorite little fairies modeled for the doll and we had fun discussing her clothes...Even more fun designing the house she will live in. Good heavens, what will I talk about when the swaps are over :-)

2 comments:

  1. You are so much FUN! Truly, Kathie, I couldn't BE more delighted to have you in all my swaps! YOU ROCK! P.S. I WILL answer your email before 9 tonight! Honest Injun! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all your wonderful creations:)

    ReplyDelete