A Very Merry Christmas to All

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Morning Play time

I haven't really had much play time. I've been trying to catch up with Christmas making and shopping and swapping...Plus what I normally do and I'm a pitiful failure...The more I hurry, the behinder I get :-(
I haven't been feeling well for a few days, so this morning I figured 'why not just play and relax for a few hours. So I made up some gift tags for the family and got out the Cricket to make backing tags, for the laminate tags so they fit into the toilet paper tubes (don't ask) which will end up being ornaments/Christmas cards...Then I'm sitting there talking to Rich playing with scissors and turned a toilet paper tube into a flower...Rich said if I painted and glittered them they would probably look cute on the tree. I finished my stocking, put goodies inside so it's ready to mail...So are my flowers, may little bag and my Christmas Treat swap. So in spite of not feeling all that great, I feel like I accomplished a lot today...Now I'm ready for a nap LOL

Okay so there are the "flowers" in the raw and the tag....I'll paint and glitter later

Well something is going on, I can't add any more pic's...so I'll try later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment