A Very Merry Christmas to All

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

The only thing left to do is sit back and enjoy my company...Oh and cook LOL I'm going to bake some cookies this morning, since I haven't done that yet...just some Snowballs and Hooty Creeks. Not my usual but it will have to do. I have crab cakes and shrimp to start, followed by a garden salad with the works, followed by baked ham, coconut creamed spinach, hubbard squash with cranberries and dilled carrots.
Then the ladies will sit in the living room and exchange gifts, followed by desserts...
We were told there would be no snow this Christmas..."No snow/"  I said. I live in the mountains, how can we NOT have a white Christmas? My Angels simply will not allow that...I woke up to it snowing...Looks like the Angels came through again <big grin>

So this is what I finished up yesterday...a gourd Snowman and my recycled boxes (cereal, Goldfish etc.) made into gift bags....

No comments:

Post a Comment