A Very Merry Christmas to All

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Comfort in Words



I know I am not alone in my love of words and their meaning. I could sit and read quotes forever. Some I can relate to, others make me down right angry, but I love to read them. I find comfort in knowing that other people can put into words the things that I cannot. Oh I've been quoted, some have even been published...usually with someone else taking credit LOL But that doesn't matter to me, because someone, somewhere is saying "Wow! Someone knows how I feel" and that's the comfort that comes with quotes. So I decided that when I have no pictures to add, no new news to share...I would share a quote. Some may make you think or ponder. Some may make you laugh. Some may even make you appreciate what you have...I hope all will touch you in some way...so stop back often. Not just to see what I'm up to, but to see if I posted a quote that may make you smile and say "Wow! She knows how I feel"...
(Taking pictures today so stay tuned)

No comments:

Post a Comment