A Very Merry Christmas to All

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Been a few days huh?

That's what happens when you have too much to do and too little time to do it. My computer time is always pushed to the bottom of the list.
I did do a photo shoot for the Butterfly Project... I'm finally getting it "out there" so the locals know it exist.
It would be so wonderful if I had enough volunteers that each person would only have to make one or two splint pillows. So that was pretty exciting.
I also got some fun happy mail and made a gift of a gourd Birdhouse to a friend.
We had to make a small 4X4 piece of art out of puzzle pieces. I made a fish and this is the beautiful wreath I got in return.

Norma sent me this delightful egg shaped PC along with some wonderful choc. eggs...yummy!!

This is the Tussie Mussie filled with goodies, headed for it's new home.

This is a gourd turned into a bird house...pieces of pine cone instead of roof shingles LOL

My book niche on it's way to become....well you'll have to stop back for that as well as a few other things I'm working on. Stay tuned and stop on back ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment