A Very Merry Christmas to All

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Days are gone

And what a delightful Easter it was...My DGS brought his mom and dad for a visit. I'm so grateful for Spring break, it seems thats the only time I see my little book worm.
His BD was in March so Grandpa got to take him shopping for some new sneakers and the "hunger Game" series..The kid just LOVES books. So when he wasn't helping with wood and other chores, he had his face buried in the book. My daughter and I got to go craft shopping which is always fun and then we got to play with those crafts for a few days, which was even more fun. So all in all it was a wonderful Easter visit.
Now it is back to work and work I must. I have many swaps due soon. Robyn took my fairy tin so I have to remake that, I'm working on some ATC's, a books titled A GARDEN JOURNEY , which I'm having a ball with, and a book niche with the title Where's Dorothy, which I'm also having fun with.
I just got some new paints that I'm thrilled about and today was Happy Mail Day. Take a gander at the Tussie Mussie I received:
It was made by Hazel and was an AFTCM swap. I was just thrilled to get it. Hazel put a great deal of thought and work into this and it shows. She also made it smell pretty.
I'm still waiting for my egg swap...but I think that will be it until all the new ones start to get sent.
I took some pictures and will be taking more so stay tuned......Oh and don't forget to check out wendy's swap...link to it is up on the left side.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathie,
    Catching up here! :)
    Wow love this doll that you received!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete