A Very Merry Christmas to All

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Just keep hopin'

Yup, thats what I do. I keep hoping for more time to enjoy the things I like to do. Although I must say, I am enjoying these past two days, getting swap stuff taken care of. I'm almost there and then I can work on some babies...I feel like making some mini babies..the best kind..out of clay. They don't cry, wet themselves and best of all they don't eat. Just sit there and look "purdy". I can blame this on Kat since she has this challenge going where you make a clay kid depicting a Saturday Evening Post mag cover. I'm doing 1927...look it  up..or don't LOL
So I should have a bunch of stuff to post real soon. Mean while check this out  http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xv1tMioGgXI?rel=0
The older you are the more you'll laugh. Really check it out. Don't be lazy because you have to cut and paste it. Just do it, I promise you'll LYBO

No sense in jibber jabbing just to fill in some space here. Life is busy but nothing exciting to report , hopefully soon :-) Mean while keep laughing...it's the secret to a long life.

No comments:

Post a Comment