A Very Merry Christmas to All

Monday, May 5, 2014

Finished!

You can tell Spring is Sprung. It is still rather cold and it rains a lot but I try and get out and play as often as the sun shows her pretty face. I have some more garden art up my sleeve but I have several projects to finish first.
I did manage to get those charm ATCs finished.

I had been working with the coral beads and they just seem to go nice with the brass Cat. It's a cute charm, a cat with a heart, held onto the card with a paper clip.
My fairy cards charm are pearls holding a fairy charm held onto the cards with a star brad. I like them, hope the girls do.
I had a BD gift to make. Remember those little mini books? This is what I came up with.
I've got a ton of pretty charms. My friend likes yellow and green and she also likes Cats, so this seemed perfect. Another one of those "better late then never" situations.
I also made some angel earrings.....
Kind of cute huh? Hey it keeps me out of trouble.
The last thing on my to do list for last week was to get the color palette charms done.This was the colors for May..
I found these coral and turquoise colored beads that seemed perfect. Normally I would have made something out of clay, perhaps more beachy. Considering all I have to get done, I had to take the easier road this time.
Twenty of anything is a lot.
When you are pressed for time, you do the best you can. It's a perfect color match and that's what this swap is all about, the color.
So, for this week coming I have a Banner due, an Initial swap, a mini album swap, a bird page swap and I might as well start working on my spools...I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting, so stay tuned and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am officially exhausted reading about all your projects! Don't know how you do it but it all looks beautiful as always. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete