A Very Merry Christmas to All

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Rain, Rain Go away

And I try A LOT!!!! I prefer to see my mistakes as happy accidents. I usually learn something from them. (my quote for the day)
So while I am still working on several different things. I remembered that we are having an ornament exchange in my group (there's a Mixed media Button you can hit if you'd like to join us)
The cost of mailing can be a real burden, especially if you belong to more then one group like most of us do. For that reason  I told the girls to think of Flat, light weight , easy to mail ornaments, that are still "pretty" and well made. Here's a few idea's





There isn't one of these that I wouldn't love to hang on my tree. Of course  I'd have to add some twinkle along the way (beads or sequins or glitter) because that's who I am and what I do. But there are so many flat kind of ornaments. I should hope EVERYONE would join in this swap.
I really look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.
I will have to see about posting pictures of the Mystery Challenge (which a few actually finished) as well as the  Shoe Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and if you don't already belong to the MixMedia Studio on Yahoo...hit that button and join us,

2 comments:

  1. These are some fabulous ideas ;) I love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! If mistakes are proof that you are trying, then I've been trying a whole lot lately LOL! But it's very true, you learn much more from your mistakes than you do from your successes. Great ornie ideas, LOVE the partridges and pears!

    ReplyDelete